There are millions of people all around us but only one or two percent seems like they are special, they have something which others lack, its there outstanding personality that seprate them from average……..so what is the key differation between average and outstanding. Here are some:
√ Average people lies and hide behind mask whereas outstanding persona knows how to be themselves.
√ Average people make their lives worse with poor lifestyle whereas the outstanding people have such a good lifestyle,,,,,,it is remarkable.
√ Average people dont care about anything and anyone expect themselves whereas well i dont have to say about outstanding ones……they are selfless.
√ Average people gossip and keep an keen eye on peoples…….but outstanding personality keeps an eye on ideas and growth.
Last but not the least…….they read alot, yes average personality (I am talking about porn magzines, blogs etc😆) but outstanding does it too but they are not addicted. Thats how outstanding knows how to live their life with its fullest and also they work.
One of the greatest thing we can do for ourselves…..is the makeover we deserve.
Choose what is good for your heart and gives you a confidence boast for working out or anything in general.
I like long hairs,,,,, it suits me. Pink or black nailpolish…there is no in between. Statement earrings and a tint of bold makeup. Short dresses is must…..uhm more to add on list but firstly I have to find myself and what suits my entire personality wink wink.
Toxic personalities, dual personalities, mask on, fake peoples or etc etc name. You will say it seems like every person, not every trust me who knows how to handle themseleves or others, is a person we can trust! Others, please stay away.
Types of Toxic People:
1. Rapist: This kind of people are good at nothing, as they have sexual agenda, low self confidence and manipulators. Why I named it like this? Because they deserve this name.
2. Emotional suckers or vampires: This type of people know when to cry to gain attention and laugh when they are alone, beacuse they have acheived something. Or just cant tolerate others.
3. Egoistic: These are the ones who create drama and never feel guilty because they are always right.
4. Ladies/gentelman: They dress up modernly and they dont have time to talk to us.
5. Agenda motives: As a name suggest, they need something.
6. Attention seekers: They never look for real friends or something, they only want so called attention
7. All in one: they posses two or more qualities to go with…….they need hope
1. Ghosting: The act of slowly cutting ties with a person without blocking…..aka ignorance and then blaming that you were wrong.
2. Trolling: They will troll to suck your energy out, as they dont have anything to do in their life.
3. Online Rapist
4. The dual facade as we cant see who they are in real life.
5.The one who always comments, my mother is dying, give her the support
6. Sexual Manipulators 7. Watches netflix only
The list goes on and on,,,,,,,, I have to research less about ‘toxicity’ and more about ‘Self-care’! Sigh
What’s the best thing to learn that can be useful for a long run?
Its depend on you but I mean comeon, the best thing is always cooking……..everyone or maybe most of them desires to be a chef, once in their entire life. As growing up either at home or hostel or anywhere, the first thing parents even society pressurize us is to learn basic cooking for our survival. Now thats exterme, cooking can be really diverse and adventorous, flavourful how we only got skills for basic food with zero flavours?
I cant as I tried to be a lazy chef but to be honest it wouldnt work it in a long run for me, how?
– Laziness wont give me desirable results.
– I dont know flavours that work with dishes.
– The proper prepration, cooking time, picking up fresh leaves to sprinkle in the top, either to add turmeric or completely skip it, to sweeten it up or to make it salty, should I go for it or not ectera.
– The health benefits of the ingredients,
– Baking, Bowling, making milkshakes and smoothies.
– The smell, texture,color, creamy smooth, crunchy!
I guess, all this is suppossed to be missing in a good and healthy dish. Even though more we cook the more we learn is basically a useless joke because we are gonna just do the same exact thing but with a style;) No improvement
Cooking is an art just like other activites if it is done in the right way can be really useful for our overall development, sure some dont like to cook or lazy enough but knowing the basics can be helpful…….its not just a skill its an lifeskill.
The best way to master it is by “Group study and books.”
Yes, you heard it right, the books have all the knoweledge that is required or needed at a time and learning with others, knowing their style and not so faviourte tips is how one can learn…better than just copy & paste what a Youtube videos are showing;)
If you want more comprehension, ask more questions! Comprehension aka means more understanding, more awaraness, more knoweldege. The more we ask questions, the better we can learn and the better we can grew….
Ahh again motivational Speech, Should I turn into a motivational speaker? Nah
This rule starts to make sense when I ask even silly questions to everyone and like a child, i want answers to each (no google please) and it becomes even more clear when I saw childrens asking questions with curiosity of What it might be and listening to answers like they were about to open a bussiness the other day and become famous hehe
Their eyes told so much than anything in the world, so cute! I wish I can be a child again…
Feeding the brain in a right way is important as it will end our suffering and allow us to live, be clear!