I have been thinking a while about these concept but I never get the answer which gives me pleasure. But on a daily basics when small activites occurs which makes me smile even just for a moment………thats love. The urge to see someone smile, or the urge to enjoy in rain or drink cold coffee…..all comes under love. And i guess that is enough! Sometimes it can be overwhelming as we are getting what we deserve, but time its exactly what is made for ‘you’.😋
Toxic personalities, dual personalities, mask on, fake peoples or etc etc name. You will say it seems like every person, not every trust me who knows how to handle themseleves or others, is a person we can trust! Others, please stay away.
Types of Toxic People:
1. Rapist: This kind of people are good at nothing, as they have sexual agenda, low self confidence and manipulators. Why I named it like this? Because they deserve this name.
2. Emotional suckers or vampires: This type of people know when to cry to gain attention and laugh when they are alone, beacuse they have acheived something. Or just cant tolerate others.
3. Egoistic: These are the ones who create drama and never feel guilty because they are always right.
4. Ladies/gentelman: They dress up modernly and they dont have time to talk to us.
5. Agenda motives: As a name suggest, they need something.
6. Attention seekers: They never look for real friends or something, they only want so called attention
7. All in one: they posses two or more qualities to go with…….they need hope
1. Ghosting: The act of slowly cutting ties with a person without blocking…..aka ignorance and then blaming that you were wrong.
2. Trolling: They will troll to suck your energy out, as they dont have anything to do in their life.
3. Online Rapist
4. The dual facade as we cant see who they are in real life.
5.The one who always comments, my mother is dying, give her the support
6. Sexual Manipulators 7. Watches netflix only
The list goes on and on,,,,,,,, I have to research less about ‘toxicity’ and more about ‘Self-care’! Sigh