This is the part2 of stress management techniques………….this will bring more peace. Stress is something which we deal on a regular basics as About one-third of people around the world reported feeling stressed, worried, and/or angry in 2019 (Gallup).
Approximately 284 million people worldwide have an anxiety disorder.
These is the issue that needs to tackle to live a good and prosper life.
Some good solutions:
1. Mediation- One of the best solutions is to invlove in mediation practice……it will help you to process your thoughts, improves your focus.
2. Have a good bath- Have a bath, it will help your body to feel relax and hydrated.
3. Counselling- If something is bothering you like chronic diease,,,,,talk to a counseller, treat him or her as a friend, let it out
4. Healing practices- Healing will remove inner negativity and toxics,,,just like filter helps to clean the water toxiants.
5. Continous process-
People often think that they are feeling happy and fullfilled they dont need to follow any routines specially regarding stress……but know the fact it is a continous process or cycle to harmony.
Its better to take medications, fall into bad habits of taking alcohol, etc. It helps you to be alive! Thankyou
Stress or tension actually streams from negalcy, lonileness, lack of things we want,,,,,,etc etc. Either way stress always leads to negativity, self doubt and can leads to high functioning ‘depression’! The earlier we take a hold onto stress, the better we can control the situation and let it go……with flow.
The point to be mentioned just before i jump into ways to control stress is stress can be cured as some chronic stressed people think its not but it can……its just an emotion, your belief.
Some few temporary reliefs:
1. Dont quit- If you are at the sitution where its too much to deal with, dont quit stay and embrace it.
2. Forgive- Forgive not because they deserve it but you deserve to be free from all burdens.
3. Have stress management tools- Such as soft teddies, cushions, puzzles, etc.. as when you are at your worse holding and touching them gives you a relief.
4. Express gratitude
5. Try your hobby- these one is tricky as we try it wont relief us suddenly,,,,,,,,,but day after day, failure after failure it will.
6. Go to a party- dance, more dance, eat relax (no alcohol pls)
## The key to stress management is buliding a positive habits to be in charge of any sitution…..or challenges. Know that if you go on it will build your character, shape your personality, gives you courage and you can name more.